The only vehicles allowed on the grounds will be golf carts, lawn mowers with decks removed or not wider than rear wheel base, and handicap scooters. These vehicles need to be registered at the gate and show insurance information. Other vehicles allowed will be club officials.
Golf carts will be available to rent on the grounds.
Not allowed to be driven on the grounds will be:
Gator type vehicles
3 and 4 wheelers
scooters, dirt bikes, motorcycles and bicyles
Once again, we've started a new year and, with that, we want to thank everyone who participated in the 2018 Swap Meet.
NO VENDOR ADMITTANCE TO PARKING LOT UNTIL Saturday, APRIL 20TH.
The vendor charges are as follow:
1. Outside vendors $50 paid at the entrance gate - if you need an oversized space - please consider paying double.
2. Inside vendors $60 per space paid in advance.
We will require your completed Form ST-19. Click HERE to bring up a pdf. form of the ST-19 form, print it, and fill it out and bring it along to the swap meet. This form WILL NOT be sent to the Minnesota Dept. of Revenue, but is required by the MN Dept. of Revenue to be in our files. Please fill out the mailing label you are presented with at the gate, this way you will receive a mailing with the ST-19 before the swap meet and will speed entry during the meet.
NO ROPING OFF or MARKING YOUR SPOT
Other rules include:
1. Upon arrival please come to the new "REGISTRATION BUILDING" and get registered. Place "PAID" card on the dash of your vehicle.
2. No electrical hook-ups.
3. Drive slowly and cautiously.
4. Park completely off the roadways, and do not place items on the roadways.
5. Pets allowed on leashes only, clean up after them!
6. Security on grounds Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
7. Must register all approved motorized vehicles at the entrance gate, insurance info required. All operators must be 16 years old or over, speed and unsafe use will result in having your vehicle parked. Golf carts will be available for rent. No ATV's, cycles, or gators.
8. Approved haulers only will haul for hire.
9. If you have an address label please use for registration - Please write legibly.
10. Be at your vehicle by 10 AM Thursday and stay in line!
11. We request NO SALES to be made before Friday.
12. Firearm sales must follow state and federal regulations.
13. Keep roadways and walkways open. OBSERVE ONE WAY TRAFFIC SIGNS!
Food available for 2018 will be as follows:
A lunch wagon will open near the registration building for food on Wed. and Thurs.
1. Thresher's Kitchen - Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Ham and egg breakfast or rolls and coffee untill noon, full service after 12 noon. Meals and lunches served all day in the Thresher's Kitchen plus a variety of other food vendors located throughout the grounds.
2. Pancake House -Saturday and Sunday 7 AM to 11 AM,
serving a pancake and sausage breakfast.
Hope you have a safe and fun filled weekend.
Thank you, from the Le Sueur County Pioneer Power Swap Meet Committee
For more general information contact: For info: Mike and Julie Bluhm, 46167 Jefferson Lake Dr., Cleveland, Mn. 56017
Phone: 507-934-5841 (Home); 507-327-4927 (Cell)